Search This Blog

Who I CT for:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My Blinkie

Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Contributors

Friday, December 19, 2014

Mery - CT Tags Show-off

I have some CT tags to show-off today.

Using a cute tube called 'Mery' by Katharine from PicsForDesign.
You can get her here:
I used template 727 by Millie's PSP Madness and a kit called 'As The Wind Blows' by HorsePlay's Pasture Designs.
You get get the template here:
And you get the kit here:
http://horseplayspasturedesigns.blogspot.com.au/2014/11/ho-ho-ho-heres-early-xmas-gift.html
For this second one, I used template 723 by Millie's PSP Madness and a kit called 'Northern Exposure' by HorsePlay's Pasture Designs.
You can get the template here:
You can get the kit here: 


.

0 comments: