Search This Blog

Who I CT for:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My Blinkie

Photobucket
Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Contributors

Monday, February 23, 2015

Police Girl - CT Tags Show-off

Hey all!

Sorry I disappeared for a bit. Life brought up some rough patches and I had to work through them, and then my computer decided it wanted to play games and I lost everything - all my tubes, kits, pictures - you name it, I lost it. So I'm still working on getting things back, but I am also trying to get back into the swing of things too. 

And today I have a couple CT tags to show-off.

Featuring the artwork of StellaFelice from PicsForDesign using the tube called 'Police Girl'.
You can find her here:

I used an awesome kit by HaniaDesign called 'Kato Police' and you can find that kit here:



.

0 comments: